Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi ya hi ya....

Wow, I just realized that my last post was on the 24th Sept and it's less than 2 months but it felt like ages. Well, if you are wondering where have I gone to, I didn't go anywhere actually BUT I started at my new job since 4th of October.


It's not great but it's OK. Something new. Also, I haven't managed to cook much either. No cakes, breads nor even juices that I have done since my last post. Pretty bad come to think of it. 


Well, do not fret I am back and I will do my best to keep you guys updated with my news. 


First start, we bought our very first brand new CAR on Sunday but it will need a few more weeks to be delivered. We are hoping it will be delivered in December and not in January. 


It's a Chevrolet Cruze. Ok, I really do not know about the rules of copying photos from the official websites to here. Even though I am not doing any marketing activities I don't want to get into trouble. So, people please do use our friendly and always helpful Google to check out how it looks like if you want to to. 


If not, you can wait till I can take the actual photo of the car when we get it.


Catch you guys later.


P.s The decos are up and so is the tree ...woo hooo.. I just love Christmas Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment