Thursday, January 7, 2016

A quick look back to 2015


January

2 of my good friends moved to Melbourne. Little did myself or they know that I would be following them within the year. 

February

Nothing major or exciting events. 

March

My very first trip to LONDON!!! 
One of the best trips ADELAIDE and lost the pool bet!!!

April 

Fast and Furious 7!!!
Receive the most amazing news!!! Can you guess? Hint : IMMI

May

Mom and Brother visit ...

June 

My first Vegan Burger! 


July

Trip back home for Brother's Birthday!


Made a life changing decision.

August


Packing time 

September

I moved...

And the 4 rings...


October

Chef and Tink .... 

November

First drive trip ... Port Fairy 



December 

First Jesus' and the 33rd Birthday...




I guess, there'll be more exciting challenges to come in 2016.....

No comments:

Post a Comment