1 post in 2015! Guess that said it all. Many things had happened in 2015. Some life changing events as well. To be honest, I don't think I want to look back at my 2015. I want to move on. Many decisions I have made in 2015 may or may not be the right ones but I am willing to face any consequences there may be from my decisions.
A couple of things.
- I moved country.
- Took on an additional role at work.
- I didn't give a crap about what people think,
- Did a couple of travels including LONDON!!! Yay!
- I eat whatever I want. (Yep, that caught up with me pretty fast and now I gotta stop that)
- Basically started a new life.
- AUDI S3! (Enough said)
1. Get back on track with my training (Can you believe it, for my height, apparently healthy weight is between 50 - 54kg!!!). ----- > DID NOT HAPPEN :) BUT hey, I can always readopt this in 2016.
2. Get a couple of certifications done. (ITIL Intermediate, Prince 2 etc) ---- > DONE!
3. Spend more time with my camera and learn more about photography. ---- > Well let's just say this will have to come along to 2016.
4. Be more organize at work. (I tend to do a lot of last minute stuff. I need to better manage my time) ---> Think I did manage to get this done but I still feel this is a good thing to remind myself every year. So I'm going to keep this in my 2016.
5. Need to learn to put myself first.--=-> Definitely DONE this.
6. Have more patience with people. (Especially to the loved ones, I'm not sure why I tend to lose it easily. I need to stop taking for granted to the people in my life.) ---> Another reminder to myself in 2016.
7. To have the courage to follow my heart. ---> DONE
8. Hope to travel more. --- > DONE
9. Take up Chinese intermediate course. ---> Nope but will come along to 2016.
10. Start back my meditation. (At the very least a couple of times this year) ---. Didn't happen
11. Spend less on the things that I can live without. ---> I think i did well on this!!!
Out of 11, accomplished 6 and 5 will be staying on as part of my 2016 list.
So, here goes my 2016 list :
- Get back on track with my training (Can you believe it, for my height, apparently healthy weight is between 50 - 54kg!!!)
- Spend more time with my camera and learn more about photography.
- Be more organize at work.
- Have more patience with people.
- Take up Chinese intermediate course/Learn more Chinese
- Buy a HOUSE and make it into a HOME
- Learn to take care of myself
- Try and be a happy person again
- Write more and keep less inside
Are you going to come along with me while I go through this list in 2016?