Friday, October 30, 2009

Vegetarian meals

Hubby and I were discussing last night to source out more vegetarian places nearby. It seems our Thursday nights dinners have become very routine and only 3 choices available. Vivo Indian food stall/Brinda's at Bt Merah Central or Komala. 


Yes, quite sad isn't it? So last night was Vivo night. I must say it is our favourite among the three. Oh yes of cuz I could cook but, for those of you who don't know, after fasting a whole day I don't think both hubby and me will have patience to cook. Well at least I don't. So that's that for dinner and on the way home I bought a bubble tea! Its been a while I had bubble tea and I still like it. It is a drink originated from Taiwan if I am not wrong. No I did not manage take any pictures and yes, I need to take more pictures I know I know. 


Yesterday was also a full of drama day at work. Not going into the detailed but I can tell you that I was out of office by 5:40 without my laptop and I felt FREE!!!! Also, I realised that I can download the mails from my phone so why would I want to carry such a heavy thing around. 


That's one thing I hate. I hate having to carry heavy things around like LAPTOPS!!!! It makes me feel tired easily. 


We also managed to squeeze in a movie, The Client last night except that we had to pause several times ( Hubby got calls from work 2 times and I got calls from my boss 4 times!! because of the drama at work). It was an old movie but we thoroughly enjoyed it. Who wouldn't to a movie with Tommy Lee Jones and Susan Sarandon.

Today's note : When feeling angry or annoyed its always good to keep your cool and keep quiet instead of shouting back which would only make the situation gets worse.

1 comment: