The only sad part is that this December I am so busy with work that will not have that much time relaxing or taking things easy or even not sure if we can throw a party. Despite the work, there are tons of things happening this month and so is my to do list.
- New Moon released :) (3rd December today and of cuz I have watched it!)
- Preeti and Vikram stopping for 1 day in Singapore (5th December)
- Travel to Burma for Brother's wedding (9th December - 13th December)
- Finalise and confirm the contractor ( Sometime after 14th December)
- First appointment with HDB for our house (14th December)
- Mom and Dad coming to Singapore (18th December till ....)
- Hubby's Mamu's family coming to Singapore (sometime around 18th I believe)
- Christmas Holidays (25th December I so hope I would get to enjoy the long weekend)
- Arrange with the contractors to see the house for final quotation (Sometime after the 14th )
- Shop for Year End sales for the items we need for the house.
To do list for the month of December:
- Christmas shopping and shopping for MIL's list (4th December)
- Fill up my CITPM certification form and yes I will have to pay late fees. How nasty! (4th December)
- Post Christmas Cards and Brother's wedding invitation cards to the relatives and friends ( 5th December)
- Pick up and drop off Vikram and Preeti from airport (5th December)
- Spring clean and decorate house for Christmas (6th December)
- Make shopping list and shop for Burma trip (6th December)
- Leave for Burma (9th December)
- Arrive back from Burma and prepare for the first appointment (13th December)
- Go for the first appointment for 10:30 (14th December)
- Do a financial planning for 2010 ( House, Renovation and to access if any possibility of getting an Accord?)
- Do up a New Year Resolution list :)
Oh and I'm at work now sipping on my last ELMA/ APPLE tea. I must admit I fell in love with this tea. I should go and look for more.
I will come back later...