Friday, December 4, 2009

What the hey, its Friday....

Yesterday I had such a bad sneezing fit which was actually good because I managed to leave work early and managed to run some errands. Picked up my outfit for the wedding. I will take a picture of it and post later tonight. Also, I managed to pick up hubby's passport for the travel agent and shopped a bit of Burmese food stuff. I always enjoy buying all these things which reminds me of my childhood and now that I have become a wife and a cook I am always thinking of how to impress hubby with all these gorgeous Burmese dishes. Only thing was that the invitations were not here yet but they called today so I will pick them up later today. 


Then last night, we were just about to fall asleep and I heard my phone ringing. It was Kanu sounding upset and worried. Apparently she couldn't get hold of Jit. It was that Jiten's phone's battery was flat and they managed to contact each other it was around 11:30. Then Tinki was being so hyper and jumping around that both hubby and I were woken up a few times. 


Hubby did get up around 6:30 and got ready for the gym but I was just too tired and told him that I would not go and he decided to curl back but apparently poor thing he didn't manage to sleep again. 


From the look of it, seems its going to be nice and cold evening as it has been raining whole day but its going to be such a hectic evening though. 

Oh, I am planning of cooking Ohn No Kauk Swaye tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment