Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crappy evening but friends and dinner made it better

Yesterday I must say was pretty challenging. I ended up getting home around 8:30 or probably even closed to 9.   Then I got a call from hubby saying Jit and wifey coming over to pick us up on their new Cruez to celebrate.


I said crappy evening because leaving office at 7 pm and found out that it was pouring so heavily that tried to call a cab more more than 45 mins and couldn't get through. So decided to take a bus and all the buses were packed. I was darn hungry as well that I became very cranky.


Anyhoo, so I got home ran inside and bugged hubby to make something for me to eat so he made me Moh Hin Kha (Burmese fish noddle soup). I ate it up so fast. The next thing we knew was they were already downstairs waiting for us. 


We went to Margaritas at Dempsay hill and it was a gorgeous evening. Sadly, I didn't eat anything apart from having some pieces of Tequila chicken from hubby with 2 YUMMMMY daiquiris!!! woo hoo







Cheers everyone. It's 1st of December..

No comments:

Post a Comment