Thursday, January 28, 2010

Farris Bueller's Day Off

That's the movie we watched last night and I was quite pooped after a long day at work. Hubby continued to watch Kill Bill but I was too tired and was not in the mood to watch so I decided to make some consolidation of the house items. 


Yesterday and today hubby and me took a break from gym also because today is Thursday. I am looking forward to going to Vivo for dinner ha ha. I think its about time for me to take a picture of my Thursday night dinners. Trust me they're really yummy especially when we go to Vivo. 


Last night dinner hubby and I just went to Everton food court and I ordered Claypot noodle which used to be my all time favorite and now I remember why it is. There was a couple who came and sat next to our table and noticed that the girl ordered the same thing as mine even to my ice lemon tea! Funny. COPY CAT!!!


OK, I shall get back to work and going to count down to 6:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment