Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I am back!

I am really terrible I know but I am back and couldn't believe its been 4 months I haven't updated. Well just a quick update for now on what went on for the past 4 months.



  • The renovation completed in a little over a month and moved into our near and very first own house on the 10th of April
  • We had hubby's cousin moved in together with us for a few weeks
  • Parents in law came back from Indonesia and stayed with us for a couple of days and they loved the place and what we have done to the place.
  • I got really pissed off with my work and boss that I nearly quit. Nearly meaning I actually sent in my resignation letter but ended up continuing for a couple of reasons.
  • Mom fell and fractured her bone a little above the knee and sis in law and dad took care of her. Mom is really blessed and she was healed in no time.
  • Went back home for a couple of days to be with family and check on Mom and ended up Mom coming back with me. She needed a good change in the environment after being house bond for more than 2months.
  • Tinkle bell turns 1 year being with us on the 4th of July. Can you believe it???? She's big girl now.
  • Been cooking quite yummy stuff. I will try to post some of the recipes and share with all of you.
  • I have not been going to the gym nor running for all these months.
For now, I will need to get back to work and again, I am sorry for not updating here for many months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment