Friday, July 23, 2010

Spinach, Carrots and Tomatoes

Not a great combination, I'm telling ya. Well that's the juice mix I had this morning. It was my mistake of telling hubby yesterday that we should have this mix today without telling him how. I was hoping more of like a milk shake and hide the taste of spinach in a blender. However, hubby did it in the juicer!!! ok, don't yuck now but he finished up his big glass of share and I could only do it till about half. I couldn't take it. :( So that was our breakfast.


Last night, we took our little girl to Jit and Kanu's place. She was so good the whole taxi ride. I think she's getting used to having to move around a little. Not like before that she growls and moan. We got to their house and guess what! Hubby forgot her dry food. So it was just wet food for supper and for breakfast as well.


It was really weird to go home and no one to call out "Tinker Bell" :( We missed her sleeping with us last night but at least she's at a very nice place while we'll be away. 


So like I said, it's a count down time. In less than 4 hours I will be out of this CRAP HOLE!!!!! I can't wait!!!!


India! here I come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment