Thursday, July 22, 2010

One day before a good holiday begins

So, I may be counting down a tad too early but hey that's how much I dislike coming in here. I am sure you know where is here. I need to do a lot of soul searching and plan my future and career. At the moment I feel like I'm stucked in this crap hole and I can't breath. 


On to what happened last night. My dear hubby had to go and pick up putu's food after work and then our lens that we ordered on Sunday and not only that had to pick up food for us as well. I feel bad but I was just wanting to get home as soon as I could to feed the little one and just be home. Plus, my taxi didn't drive pass the food place. So when he got home he was totally drench in sweat but didn't complain. 


Our dinner was Bee Hon Goreng and Nasi Goreng. He loves getting Nasi Goreng because he shares the Ikan Bilis (anchovies) with putu. We also watched "Repco Men" while dinner and it was not a good move. If you have ever seen it. I don't know if I should be saying I really like the movie or may be I should just say it's a good movie with a lot of gory scenes. Anyways, it was Jude Law!!! 


After dinner, we started packing our stuff for the trip and did the laundry so that we don't have to come back home with nothing for the next day for work. Even though we are leaving only tomorrow evening we packed yesterday because we will be sending Putu to Jit's place tonight. So we will be spending a fair bit of time with them and make sure she is Ok with them. 


Oh another news is that I am finally going to be able to get my Micheal Smith's book. The AFC studio was kind of taking too long. Wouldn't you agreed? If I order the book since late May and they said they still have not ordered yet? So I called and cancelled my order. Ben, my friend from Canada is getting me the book and will be posting it over for me! I'm so excited. Sorry, I know a cook book wouldn't mean anything to most of you but for me it means a lot! I feel cooking gives me calm and serenity. After that when I make something and the love ones enjoys it. It's out of the world feeling of satisfaction. 


Anyhoo, I told hubby last night that I want to have fruit juice this morning instead of Tea to finish up the fruits in the house. So we had apples, oranges, 1 beet and 3 tomatoes juices this morning. It was just lovely and refreshing AND bowel cleansing ha ha if you know what I mean.


Ok, don't have a choice but now work time..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment