Saturday, June 27, 2009

30 mins Cardio

YES! I managed to run/jog/walk for 30 mins on the treadmill today and burned a total of 120 calories. Which for many people might not be so much but for me it was great. I felt so good when I saw myself sweating after that I had to show my hubby how much I managed and he said, I can't really see the sweat but your face is like a tomato :)

Here is the summary :

4 mins warm up at 5
2 mins 6
2 mins 6.8
5 mins 7
and continued the same pattern till the minute 27 I tried to push myself to 7.4 from minute 27 to 29 and cool down at 5 from minute 29 to 31.

Also did crunches with Hubby.

So all in all, I am quite happy with my gym routine this week. I was remembering what my trainer said to me 5 years ago. Exercising should be a life style is not just something that one wants to do just once in a while. I am going to make that happen. I want my exercising and healthy eating to be a part of our life style.

2 comments:

  1. woah...that sounds intense gal...hehe...i only managed to walk but did not do all these strength trainings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha gal, you will need to condition your body but trust me strength training works!!! you should start slow though

    ReplyDelete