Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday squats

We did prepare quite well last night however I forgot my glasses. So here is what I took to gym

1. office clothes
2. My brandnew water bottle ( and its PINK!)
3. Makeup pouch (Yes, I found a pouch at home which means I don't have to buy anymore.. muahhhaahahaha)
4. Gym gloves
5. Sandwiches (Multigrain bread with romaine lettuce and turkey breast meat)
6. My ZEN!!( yes, hubby fixed it yesterday and its working now but that means no more iPOD, oh well but I've got music to run and I'm happy)
7. Shower stuff (Shampoo, conditioner, etc)

WORK OUT
Today is my lower body day. I have decided to stick to my BFL routine. I will write about my BFL training I did in 2007 and it was a truly success.
Warm Up
7 mins on tread mill
1. Squats (12, 10, 8, 6, 12)
2. Romanian Dead Lifts (35 lbs - > 12, 10,8,6, 12 on the seated leg curls)
3. Calf Raises (12,10,8,6,12)
Total of 45 minutes.
After the workout I was sweating but not as much on my cardio day but it was still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment