Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson

Woke up at 6:44 for Gym this morning. While getting dressed, I noticed a friend's FaceBook note saying Michale Jackson Died. Thought it was a joke and switched on CNN and true enough, breaking news about his death. Oh well.... I am not such a great fan of him but since he was the King of Pop it was truly a shocking news.

OK, back to my dinner last night and workout this morning.

Vegetarian Dinner
No, I didn't cook last night. I was in office till 7 30 and hubby came to pick me up which was really sweet of him. We both were starving by the time I got out so we decided to make do with Komalas at East Coast.
I had Brayani and Poori Set. YUUUMMMY. Don't ask me if Komala's food is good. Thursday dinners are also GREAT! because we fast on the day so lunch was only fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment