Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We survived!

I think today is the earliest we got up in 2009. 6:45 am and surprisingly we were looking forward to our workout and feeling fresh (at least after splashing some water on my face). We preped really well last night for this morning and managed to be out by 7 15. Stuff I packed
  • Office clothes
  • Fruits
  • A comb and a brush
  • Shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment
  • Makeup pouch (it was actually a plastic bag, yes I need a makeup bag)
  • Office shoes
  • Vitamins

I also have my workout clothes taken out and layed them beside my bag. So I didn't have to be looking for them when I wake up. I just realised I need a few more things in my list of packing.

  • Water bottle
  • Zen (I need to fix it first if its totally dead will I be getting an iPod? who knows!!!)
  • Shower gel

Hubby also had his stuff packed last night so we were all set in the morning.

WORKOUT

I managed

  • 20 mins on treadmill

Minute Intensity

  1. 4
  2. 4
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 5.5
  6. 6
  7. 6.2
  8. 6.8
  9. 4.5
  10. 5
  11. 5.5
  12. 6.2
  13. 6.8
  14. 6.8
  15. 4.5
  16. 5
  17. 6
  18. 6.2
  19. 7
  20. 7.2
  21. 4
  22. 4
  • 50 crunches

BREAKFAST

McDonald's sausage McMaffin without egg, without cheese. Hubby's one was with cheese. It was a mistake by the Mc people but he didn't mind it. This is the what my trainer recommended me about 5 years ago, when I asked him what is the best I could eat from McDonald when I'm pressing for time. Oh and of cuz a cup of Tea and Coffee for hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment