Friday, August 28, 2009

Back on the tread mill

This morning, even though I was so sleepy I dragged my bums to the gym and stepped on the thread mill.



WORK OUT

Not so sure if you could really see. I have been wanting to take a snap of the stats every time I'm done on the thread mill. This is what good about having my phone as a mp3 player.

It says

Workout Time : 35:06 minutes

Calorie Burned : 253

Distance : 4.32 km

I believe this is the longest I managed. Also, I managed to run on a 7.5, 8 and 8.5km/h speed for 10 minutes without stopping.

Hubby took some snaps of Tinki baby last night. For some reasons I couldn't read the camera's memory card on my laptop. So he transferred it on his lap top and emailed it to me.

Here they are, enjoy.




Those were taken last night which means she's still in the recovery mood. OH yes, she was ready to jump on the table for food and on bed and first time EVER she came and lied down between us on the bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment