Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy Saturday

We invited some of my ex-colleagues home today and last night we were busy cooking till 1am. To see two pots of Ohn No Kauk Swe, a Burmese coconut noddle soup finished was just satisfying and worth the effort we put in.

Yesterday I had to attend a conference call from 8am and more meeting through out the day. Also, my boss and tech lead were planning on asking the team to come in to office today. I felt bad that I couldn't go in but I was too tired to go in as well after such a hectic week.

Seems my weekends are going to be shorter in future as the projects are getting to crucial states and also more business is coming in. OH well...

To our disappointment, we have not been able to hit the gym for two days now. Hoping that we'd be able to go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment