Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ooops OUCH!

Did I say we were going to gym on Sunday? Never happened. Yup. we got up at 4:30 on Sunday to drop Parents in law off at the airport. On our way, we saw this huge storm of people running on the whole stretch of ECP (East Coast Park Highway) and I knew it must be some sort of a race. Happened to be the 10k and half marathon race.

We got back home around 9:30 and we thought we would sleep for a bit but didn't happen. To cut the story short, we just rest and relaxed at home whole day without a nap. Hubby did manage to squeeze in a bit of a nap but he was woken up from a crashing of the glass in our room from the wind.

Neither yesterday nor today we went to gym as well. Yesterday, well just imagine having to get up at 6 30 after Sunday? Nope. Whole day was such a busy day and as for dinner hubby's aunt family invited us for dinner at Orchard and that was it for Monday.

Today, again I was having a hard time getting up at 6:30 and finally managed to drag my lazy bums out of the bed at 6:50. I got dressed and guess what happened. I rubbed my foot to another and I felt such a sharp pain and it was a piece of shattered glass from Sunday and it was bleeding quite badly. I think it hit the vein and blood was dripping non stop. Hubby then sprayed some cologne on some cotton wool and dabbed on it. I just yelled as it hurts so much.

So you can guess that was my excuse, I mean reason :) for no gym today. It is still hurting mind you!!!

Again, another busy day at work but Aud kept me entertain with our game of Scrabble and my happy farming ....

No comments:

Post a Comment