Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First day back to work after a long weekend is the hardest!

I had a hard time getting up this morning and Tinki jumping on our heads and scratching my head during the night didn't help much.

After much of having a hard time, we did manage to hit the gym and did my run after a few slack off days. Hubby also ran beside me. I did good today as I brought my snacks (1 banana, 1 Myoplex bar, 1 package of wholemeal crackers)

Here's my stats.

WORK OUT
  • Duration : 32 minutes
  • Calories burned : 215
  • Distance : 3.85km
  • Sweat level : Not bad, acceptable
  • Highest Level : 9
    Second highest level : 8.2

After work out, we hit KFC for a twister meal which I share with Hubby.

Lunch - I had 6 piece yong ta fu without any noodles or rice.

Snack - I had my banana and cracker package and now just munching on my Myoplex Lite bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment