Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cooking spree

Friday night I was at work till about 7:30 and hubby came and picked me up from work. Then we went for Turkish for dinner at East Coast Park. It was a nice simple dinner, nothing fancy.


Since we invited our neighbours Sandeep and Leena for dinner on Saturday night, Saturday morning was grocery shopping time. We went shopping a tad late and it was packed!! Oh yes, I got another knife from Giant with the stamps. Yes, I'm collecting these knives. So far I've got 3 of them and a sharpener!! Tomorrow is the last day to collect and I only need 3 more stickers to be able to claim 1 more! Sorry, back to my Saturday. We got back around 1:30 and that's when all the chopping and cooking started till 6:30. Here's what I made.

  1. Slow cooked beef curry.
  2. Rogan Josh
  3. Chicken Curry
  4. Mixed vegetables with dahl
  5. Dry okra (bindi, hubby made this)
  6. Bottle Gourd Fritters (Boo Thee Kyaw) as snacks.

and


SANGRIA!!!! Yeah!

It was a nice evening with lots of food I guess and the Sangria seems to be a hit...So yes, I found Sangria when I was looking for ways to make Hubby drink red wine (he does not like red wine to drink just that because its not chilled).

So I would recommend anyone who does not like to drink red wine because it is not a chilled drink, try Sangrai.. No offense wine gurus...

No comments:

Post a Comment