Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thoughts

Have you ever gone to the "zone"?


I was having one of those days that I realised I did so much work and ran around and suddenly I wish not to do anything. Just sit and have my little time to do what I want to do. Like SURF THE NET!!


Yes, sadly I was having one of those days. Also I was feeling a tad sad about not being able to control my food plan. Like yesterday's dinner and lunch. I feel suddenly I have lost control of my life.


So I took a chance to sit back and do a little bit of what I want to do. Yes, I surfed the net and what did I surf for? I surf for Burmese cook books. There is this one particular book which I am hunting for its call "Cook and Entertain the Burmese Way by Mi Mi Khaing" and it was published in 1978.

No comments:

Post a Comment