Friday, August 27, 2010

Golden mile yummies




So it was a productive day at work today. Not great but it was OK. Meetings from 12noon to 1 and then from 3 to 4. Between the meetings, I had lunch with our business partner at a Thai place at golden mile. The 3 o'clock meeting was right next to golden mile so why not try the food there right? 

Well, I must say it was rather really good food and I'm sure pretty authentic too. Here's what I had and apologies for the quality of the photos. As I said, my Nokia E71 takes pathetic photos.


Lemon Grass juice (First time trying and it was amazing nice)


Condiments (Sugar, chilli powder, ground peanut and chilli sauce with Fish sauce bottle) I wonder how often they replenish these. They put it in plastic cups/glasses

Minced chicken with basil and chili with seafood tom yam (best I've had in Singapore so far)







Mango with sticky rice (YUMMYYYY)



No comments:

Post a Comment