Saturday, February 20, 2010

Drama at work and Massage on a Saturday Morning

Yesterday evening was not so great at work. A tad drama full at work. Well, I don't think I need to go into so much detail about my work because I am sure anyone can understand. Last night I was so tired when I got home that I just dropped everything and had a can of Tiger and waited for hubby to be back. Hubby came back drenched because he was caught in the rain and we had instant noddles for dinner as we were just too tired to go out or make something to eat. 


Lunch was at Aroy Thai at Funan as a company Chinese new year lunch.


Believe it or not, we slept before 11 last night. This morning we got up around 8 45. First thing, we hit the gym and I did some of my upper body core work out. However, it was only for half an hour and I couldn't resist but to go and run for at least 10 minutes :) and I was pleasant surprised that I can now run for 1.4 K in 10 minutes. 


Then I went to get my massage done and it was really nice. Of cuz she was having a hard time trying to get the knots from my back to smooth out.


I found this on the web about massage benefits 


"http://spas.about.com/od/massa2/a/massagebenefits.htm"


Some pictures of Putu lying comfy on the floor cushion.





No comments:

Post a Comment