Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hump day and going to be a LONG day

Even though first half of the day is over, I don't think it is going to be any easier as the day is going by as there's going to be a presentation got to be done by the partners which is not very much in working state to the project sponsor!!! ARRRGGGHHH. Oh well, at least I won't be the one who has to do the presentation so I'm pretty ok. 


This morning as I said last night, we went to the gym and I did my weight training. 


Chest - Dumbbell Bench Press 3 sets of 12 reps ( 4kg)
Back - Bent over dumbbell row 3 sets of 12 reps (4kg)
Back - Lat Pull down 3 sets of 12 reps (19 kg)
Shoulder - Seated shoulder press 3 sets of 12 reps ( 2kg)
Biceps - Seated dumbbell alternate curl 3 sets of 12 reps (3kg)
Biceps - Hammer curl 3 sets of 12 reps ( 3kg)


Again, I am going to complain again about the me not having a proper lunch breaks. Seems for the past year i cannot even remember when was the last time I had a good lunch break. I NEED AN HOUR LUNCH BREAK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment