Saturday, November 7, 2009

100th Post and Back to Gym

This is my 100th post. Whoo hoo and we managed to hit back the gym and managed to run for 30 mins. It was quite tough in the middle but I managed to stay focused. 





As you can, it wasn't such a great distance but I thought it was pretty good after not running for 2 months. 



Duration : 30:00 minutes
Distance : 3.39km
Calories burned : 185 
Sweat level : Pretty acceptable


After the gym, we went for lunch at Hans at Harbour Front Centre. Here's what we had:





No idea, why it looked so blurry but it was taken with my phone so please excuse. Its some vegetarian pasta.





Fish and chips for hubby.


Also, here's a picture of a raining day outside my office. I took this picture last week.





Right now, hubby is having such a bad headache so he's taking a nap. So I am not so sure what plans we have for the evening. Will keep you posted.


OH! Just talked to family back home and seems there's going to be a wedding to attend to in Decemeber!!! whooo hooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment