Saturday, November 14, 2009

Its going to be a busy busy day

YES! we did it. We got a record of cooking at home for the whole of 5 weekdays. Here's what I made last night  for dinner.





1. Tamarine pork curry (Recipe from Hsaba Cook Book)
2. Really messy tomato salad 
3. Rice


I couldn't believe how quick this meal is as well. I enjoy cooking however, I still need to find a way to make my life easy when chopping onions. :( Yes, I still cry miserably. Last night I had a glass of Lindemans with some kisses.




I really enjoyed this wine as its half body and smooth. Hubby did a good job buying this and I am pretty sure will be buying this again. We went to bed rather early for a Saturday night, 10:30 without doing the dishes :)



So, morning came and hubby did the dishes and also made a cup of tea for me. How nice?





I've got a few items lining up for the day.


1. Meeting with my tailor to get a blouse and longyi/skirt made for my brother's wedding at Arab's street to buy the material.


2. We have also been invited for lunch at hubby's Aunt's place.


3. Planning to do a scrap book for the house. Now that we are pretty much settled on what we want to do with the house I think we should document it down properly.


4. Gym (If I can squeeze in the time for)


5. Laundry


6. Grocery shopping.


So, I'm going to get ready now. I'm leaving you with a few shots of Tinki which I took yesterday.









Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment