Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dinner

Seems I'm on the ball today aren't I? Today I was realising that we have been cooking nearly every night. So we decided to break the record and to have home cook meals the whole week! So just imagine, being Thursday how famish we would have been. 



Ta da! Our dinner. Its kidney beans, chick peas salad and grilled broccoli with Prata. I was really looking to coming home early and cook dinner before hubby returned home from work and guess what happened. I did manage to leave work early (don't tell my boss) and got home around 5 and came to realise that I have left the keys in the house! How silly of me. So I went over to our neighbour Leena and waited till hubby came home. 


Sometimes I just hate the Murphy's law. 


Tomorrow is Friday and I'm looking forward to going for a run. Good night. Gotta go and pack now.

No comments:

Post a Comment