Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Seminar to run in the morning

It was raining again today and I tried to take some pictures but of cuz it was with my phone and I don't think its clear. I can't really remember when was the time I really took a lunch break. My lunch breaks are always either in front of the lap top or just 10 minutes to eat whatever I bought from the canteen and back to work. I do miss the times I could go out for lunch with office colleagues and really take a break. Tomorrow the company is running a seminar and I don't know how successful it will be. Hubby asked me if I want to go to the gym tomorrow morning and I don't think we can. 

I miss running and I need to get back to it. We are targeting to go to the gym on Friday morning. Let's hope we'll    make it! Sadly, today I didn't mange to cook dinner and hubby bought dinner. Bee hon goreng (Malay fried rice vacimilli) and rice with vegetables for hubby. 

Well, that's all for now and heading off to bed even though there are still tons of work to do.

Today's note : If you put your mind on it, you'll be able to do anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment