Thursday, November 5, 2009

Seminar and tiring day

Yesterday seminar went well I must say. We expected around 40 and only 20+ came but as a very first seminar it was a success. Lately I have been reaching home later and later. Yesterday I got home around 7:30 and hubby made cup noodles and shammi kabob for dinner. I feel bad that I haven't been able to make dinner for us. After dinner we watched Blood and Bone, it was a pretty nice action movie. Whoever is into martial arts I would recommend this. Hubby and I really enjoyed it. We thought the actor was really cool. Also it has been raining again. I loved it and have been trying to take some pictures of the rain and these are the best I could do. Yes! I got my camera recharged :)








As for today, mine started really early. I had to attend a full day seminar and it was such a tiring day because I was fasting. Good thing is since it was at the hotel there were fruits and I managed to keep snacking on them. After the seminar my boss and I went to the hotel lounge and continued some work and catch up till about 8:30. I was getting really tired and no idea how to excuse myself. I did message hubby to have dinner first and he didn't! How sweet is he. He even bought dinner for us. Vegetarian from Vivo. 


I also told hubby last night that we should have a date night once a week at least just the two of us going out and he agreed. 


Tomorrow is going to be another long and tiring day. I don't know how much I'm going to be able to so many things but I doubt I will be able to finish them. I have so much work I have to do. Sigh. Well, one day at a time and one thing at a time I guess....



Here are the books I got from the seminar and the cook book which I got from my dear friend from London. 






Also what I'm watching on tv right now :) Yes, cricket! and a picture of Tinkle Bell.


Today's note : One step at a time.


























Good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment