Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy busy restless Saturday

The title says it all. We had such a tiring and event full Saturday. We started as usual taking care of Tinki and making sure she does all her business. Aud and I planned to meet up today and I asked her to help me with her car as Hubby and me thought that the Pet shop was having sale on the litter, buy 2 get 1 free for 8kg bags. It's a good deal isn't it. Why missed out.

After Tink's chores, we headed off for gym. I had a good run on the tread mill.

WORK OUT
  • Duration: 34 mins (2 minutes warm up and 2 minutes cool down)
  • Distance: 3. 7 km
  • Calories burned: 170
  • Levels : 5, 5.5, 6.5, 7, 7.2, 7.5, 8
  • Sweat level: Pretty good
I also managed to do my Abs which was really good. I was also looking forward for my first Yoga lesson on Sunday. This reminds me to pick out a few different exercises for my strength routines for next weeks.

That was the first time we managed to stay in the gym more than a hour without having to rush. After our workouts, we went to meet up with Aud. Hubby had to go to pick up his lap top and he didn't manage to join us for lunch. Lunch was Barcelos, which was the Singapore version of Nando's. Yum Yum. From there, off for shopping. For who, yeap for Tinki.

We got to the pet shop and asked if we got get that buy 2 get 1 free Cat litter. Then they said, its buy 2 get 1 SCOOPER free!!! Oh well, its not what we were expecting but we needed to buy a scoop anyways, so we bought two bags anyways and more of Burp. So here are the pics. Oh yes, and a cool plate for our Tinker Bell.













So yes, after all those shopping, we got back I was totally pooped and Audrey just went into the kitchen and started her Baking frenzy :) and the outcomes....

Yes, they are another batch of her yummy scones and below is by request, apple crumble :) Very very good.

Our Saturday ended with a gorgeous dinner hosted by our dear friends Jit and Kanu.

No comments:

Post a Comment