Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sid the Sloth

Friday night was our movie night with our good friends Jit and Kanu. Ice Age 3. I was so excited that we were going to watch our first 3D movie and was a little disappointed that we did not get any of those funky 3D glasses. So I wasn't really sure if we were in the correct hall as Hubby did the booking online. May be it is different in Singapore.

I bought this cute Coke cup as a souvenir and hubby said I'm worse than a kid. Ha ha, what can i do, the child inside me will never go away.

OK. so the only difference is that the screen was concave and I did feel as though it was right in my "face". Truth be told, it was a fun movie but I didn't quite like it as much as 1 and 2. Ice Age 1 & 2 still rocks!!

My favourite is still SID the Sloth :) He's just adorable...



No comments:

Post a Comment