Friday, July 17, 2009

Over loaded with vegeratian dinner

We totally over ate last night. By the dinner time we were pretty starving and I believe we over ordered our food. It usual happen with me but lately I am getting at it.

The order :
- 1 Batura meal ( Its oversize Puri basically, the photo is just to show how Batura looks like, not a picture taken yesterday )
- 1 Vadai meal (2 vadais, the photo is just to show how vadai looks like, not a picture taken yesterday )

- 1 Veg fried rice ( I did not manage to take a snap of it, it was actually really nice. They seemed to have used Basmati rice. It was fluffy and light)

- 1 Tomato fried idli (I will remember to take a picture of it, basically the idli was chopped into cubes and fried with tomatoes with red sauce, we quite liked it because it was crunchy and spicy)

Yes, it was too much for us and I could only finish half of my fried rice and 1 vadai but Hubby managed to finish the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment