Friday, July 10, 2009

Rest day

We didn't go to gym yesterday and Tinki managed to spend more time with us in the morning.

The day went by with not much excitement apart from some drama at work which nowadays seems quite regular.

OH, we did buy Cat litter for Tinkle Bell, and a can of Burp! cat food for Tink as a treat in the evenings. She's been munching on Science Diet for the past week and she's been doing good. But last night she had a taste of Burp and my, oh my.. she couldn't stop licking her plate. Yes, that reminds me that I need to get her a nice little plate for her food and water.

The nights are getting a little better but around 2 or 3 she would still climb up on us and start walking on our heads...

WORK OUT
This morning work out for us was great. Hubby was having some aches and pain on his legs but he did his lower body anyways.

As for me, its my Upper body day today and yes I'm loving my arms..hee hee...

I did my usual Chest, Back, Shoulder, Biceps and Triceps routines of 12,10,8,6,12.

No comments:

Post a Comment