Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My work started today at 6pm

I was sitting at East Coast Park McDonald from 9 30 till 1 30 this morning. It was breakfast and business catch up. Yes, of cuz I was thinking when looking at people with beach wears and roller blades that how I wish I'm just on the beach instead of talking business.

Then 2:00 till 5:00 pm another potential business development discussion. By then my head was just exploding. So you can imagine how my food was like today.. If you can't then here it is.

BREAKFAST
McDonald McMaffin without egg and cheese. I didn't manage to eat any snack the whole day. Have you ever tried Hamalayan Tea Latte from Mc Cafe? Its not too bad but I thought it was a tad too sweet. I had that while we were chatting.

LUNCH
I had lunch at 2:30 which was slice fish soup while discussing another potential business partner.

DINNER
By 6:30 I was ready to come home. Even though my actual work only started somewhere around 6:00 and I decided to just bring work home. Also Hubby needed to go out for awhile after work and our helper was coming so I just decided to come home at 6:30. I found out that if taking cab, KPE then ECP route is much faster then PIE, KPE then ECP. Hhhhmm saved at least $2 to $3. OK, sorry I got carried away and not writing about my dinner.


We had a late dinner. I made beef stir fried with veges around 10:00 and hubby made rice. So here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment