Thursday, July 2, 2009

Heels or flats?


When I was coming to work in the train this morning, I noticed a few girls with their high platform heels and there I was in my Jane Debster leather black flats. I just love them. They're really worn out but I can't bare to throw them away. I have been wearing these for the past 8 to 9 months for nearly EVERYDAY to work and I don't really care if people look at me weirdly because I'm wearing such worn out pair of shoes. They are the most comfortable and the best quality leather pair of shoes I have ever, EVER had. Have a peek at how horrible they are looking now.
Women in their high heels really look sexy, classy and gorgeous but I am realising that I can never wear heels of more than 2.5 inches for more than a few hours. I have read in a few articles about heels are not advisable for women's health and such and yet there are still a lot of shoes manufactures are making super high heels.
Sometimes, I do wonder those high heel shoes which cost over $500 - $1000 if they are comfortable to wear for long hours. Why are they so expensive? I can justify my Jane Debster why I paid AUD$118 and its so worth it.
So what do you think? Heels make women look gorgeous and sexy but are there such "Comfortable" heels? Are they really not good for health?
Just some thoughts....

2 comments:

  1. flats or course!!! comfortable flats for me!! high heels are really not my thing. i cannot imagine why some girls can wear them for hours and not feel anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too. That's why I still do not understand how these gals can stand on them for whole day...

    ReplyDelete