Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A few good runs

Today is one of them. It was good even after getting up a tough one this morning. Hubby was having a bit of a spin in the head but still he managed to do his Lower Body today. Poor baby.

Here's my recap on my tread mill

WORK OUT
  • Duration:32 minutes (2 minutes warm up and 2 minutes cool down)
  • Distance : 3.63 km ( YES!!!!)
  • Calories Burned : 195 (now that I've pushed myself for 195 anything below will be a disappointment for me).
  • Highest level : 8.5! Ha!
  • Minutes and level : 5,5,5.5,6,6.5,7,7.2,7.2,8,8,8,8.2...and repeated from 5. and on the minute 29, I pushed myself to 8.5.
  • Sweet Level: Totally acceptable ha ha

Hubby said, i was running in slow motion at one point. Yeah, I have no idea what he meant by that but he said next time he will try to record it. ha ha and I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment